A financial planner is a qualified investment professional who helps with his knowledge in the core area of investment and finance to corporates and individuals in meeting their long-term financial objectives. Financial planner analyses the client’s status and helps the client by setting up a programme in achieving client’s goal. There are various core areas in which a financial planner expertise such as:
• Tax planning
• Risk management
• Retirement planning
• Asset allocation
• Financial Planning
The things which you should consider while choosing a financial planner are summarised below for your reference which helps you in choosing a right person, one that’s right for you.
1. Credentials: It is very important to keep in mind that the person to whom you are choosing as a financial planner should possess highly regarded credentials like Personal financial specialist or Certified financial planner. This signifies that the professional from whom you are seeking guidance have acquired the education and experience to serve you as a financial planner helping in meeting your long term objectives. The person who have complied with the educational and experience requirement is allotted with the above mentioned credentials. It also signifies that the vary person have passed the certified examination and have consented to the practice standard and continuing educational requirement.
2. Specialization: All financial planners do not serve the need of all the clients. Many of the best financial planners in Noida are client specific which means they have the expertise knowledge in serving the specific chunk of the clients. This could be better understood with an example that a personal planner may specialise to render his service to the clients who belongs to the specific profession or who are in a specific stage of life. So keep a check that a financial planner you are hiring will be helpful in serving your need.
3. Subject matter Expertise: It is not necessary that as they are the planning professional so they are subject matter experts also. This could be better understandable with the example that the financial planner who is skilled professional possess skills in the field of planning and tax analyses but unlike a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or IRS enrolled agent who have the core knowledge in relation to tax related laws. The financial planner may help you in chalking out your investment plans but he may not be an authority in subject to investment like a Charted Financial analysist. So make sure that very person will helps you out in meeting your goals with his expert knowledge.
4. Professional Fee: There are two types of professionals one of Fee-Only and the other one is Fee-Based. There is a vast difference in between the two the Fee-Only is that professional who charges his fees only for the financial services in Noida render by him to his clients and the other one is Fee-Based as the name signifies the professional who not only charges fee but also earned extra financials such as commissions, referral fees and many other financial initiatives. The fee structure of a professional will helps you to know that on whose interest he is serving his own or on his clients. As per our recommendation go for the professional who opt for the Fee-Only structure because he will just be liable to charge fees against the professional service rendered and he would be the person provide you with his unbiased advice.
5. Availability: Availability is also an important factor to be considered. You should ask the financial planner his present occupancy with the clients. This will helps you to check out that for how much time he will be able to serve you and will also give you the clear cut idea he will be able to serve you regularly or not. Also, check out his business hours and his easily accessibility via telephonic call and email.
These are the key important points which you should keep in mind while selecting a financial planner. It is very important for you to do the proper due diligence with regard to the financial planner you are hiring. You can hire financial planner from the best financial services companies in Delhi/NCR. It will help to provide you with the clear picture with respect to your financial goals and objectives. This will help you to achieve your financial goals with in a respective time frame and with lesser amount of hurdles.