The monotonous corporate lifestyle, the love for food and the service industry, and the desire to be your own boss lead many to think of investing in and opening their own multi cuisine restaurants. A multi cuisine restaurant provides different cuisines from different parts of the world. To have a nice time and enjoy an exotic meal with family and loved ones, multi cuisine restaurant in Dhanbad should be experienced.
Owning and running a restaurant successfully is not a cakewalk. From the outside, it may look like an easy and attractive task, but it is no easy feat to achieve. It is essential to be aware and well informed of a few things before taking the plunge. The 10 most important aspect to keep in mind while opening a multi-cuisine restaurant in Dhanbad is as follows:
• One may enjoy cooking, eating and serving others, but there is a huge difference when one is cooking family dinners at home for family and friends and cooking professionally to run a restaurant. One may not have it in them or be cut out to be a restaurateur. A professional culinary certification goes a long way and adds a feather to your cap.
• Irrespective of whether it is a burger joint or a full fledged multi cuisine restaurant, a clear business plan is a must as this is the business from where your money is made. It is imperative to have a clear business plan for things to run smoothly. It helps in effectively managing taxation and licensing. It is necessary to invest time in making a full proof business plan to save yourself from making wrong decisions and investments.
• Building a strong customer base on the basis of questions like what am I offering? Will they like it? Will it interest them and make them come again? These questions need to be answered confidently and not over-confidently. People will only swarm to your restaurant if they get what they love to eat. It is vital to know the customers like the back of your hand in order to strike a chord with them.
• Competition and rivalry in any business are unavoidable. Be aware of the power of your rivals. Even a small food stall or food truck in one corner of your neighborhood can take your business away. So you need to offer something unique and different that makes you stand apart from other restaurants in your region.
• Be aware of the financial options that are available to set up a restaurant. Take into consideration as many options as possible for a bank loan, mortgage, partnership options, or friends and family members who are interested in investing a certain amount.
• There are many successful restaurants and businesses that are run by family members. Hiring or partnering with family members should happen only if it does not affect personal relationships. The personal as well as professional lives of both partners should always be separate when it comes to financial matters.
• Depending on the location of the restaurant, the concept of the restaurant should be unique. Before zeroing in on a concept, check out other multi-cuisine restaurants in that area to make sure that the same concept is not repeated. A cheeky, catchy and eccentric name for the restaurant will also do wonders.
• You should come up with a unique menu that offers customers with mouth-watering dishes that make them want to come back for more should be devised. After all, whatever how much ever is invested in the ambience, the location, or services, if the food is not good, then nobody will bother to come back again.
• The most important factor to consider while opening a restaurant is the location of the restaurant. A busy, posh spot, which is always buzzing with people will likely attract many customers and hence help in increasing the revenue. A location is as important as the food and service that is provided.
• Assuming will never help. There might be good and bad days and there might be great days also. There are both pros and cons to running our own restaurant. So, it is best not to assume anything and also not be become too comfortable or confident.
Apart from all of the above factors, there are other factors also which need to be taken care of like hiring an efficient and hardworking staff that consists of chefs, waiters, and managers who are diligent and will work wholeheartedly in providing the customer with the best service and experience. On the other hand, the staff also need to be treated with respect by the employer and taken care of so that they are encouraged to put their best foot forward.
The day to day functions of the restaurant, which include obtaining fresh produce from local markets to be prepared also need to be operated smoothly. The maintenance of the restaurant is also crucial. Everything needs to be spick and span so that the customers feel good about coming back and recommending the restaurant to their friends also.
The latest technology can be utilized in the form of POS systems, which will make taking orders faster and more efficient. With the help of digital marketing tools and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Instagram stories, the multi-cuisine restaurant can be marketed online to help build a larger customer base. Excellent customer service can be provided by giving a home delivery option.
In conclusion, questions like the long hours that need to be invested in without a day off, working 24×7 even on holidays, going without paychecks for months at the start of the business, etc. need to be asked before considering to opt for this profession. It is a well-known fact that for a multi-cuisine restaurant to flourish and become successful, a lot of time, effort, and hard work needs to be invested. But if the passion and drive required is there, then there is no way the restaurant cannot be successful.